Support this site!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My new Tread 'puter!


I just finished quickly building a treadmill computer desk! I spend a lot of time just sitting and working on the computer....figured I might as well get some exercise. I was inspired by this http://www.trekdesk.com (check out the Good Morning America video). So I decided to put my treadmill to better use! I've made some recent changes since I took the pics...I made it more "wrap-around" and I still plan to do some nice finish work...varnish...etc. Check out the pics and a movie....here:

View pics and movie here


Do you have a way to exercise and compute at the same time? If so, tell us about it in the comments!

0 comments:

Be a nuggethead...subscribe!

You! Yes you! Join us now!

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP