Support this site!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Create your own Font from your handwriting!

 
Yep!  That's right!  Now you can create your own font based on your own handwriting....online!  I stumbled across this site while looking for some new fonts.  I decided to give it a try.  First I downloaded and printed the template.  I recommend reading the instructions on how to form your letters and where to write them.  I neglected to do so the first time around and it showed.  The second time my font looked a lot better.  After you finish, (you really only need to do the first page), simply scan it and upload your scanned image.  I scanned mine at 300 dpi and it looks fine.  The site will accept most common formats like .jpg and .png...etc.  If the site is busy it may take a couple tries, but once you're in you'll have your font in a couple minutes!  If you're looking to get out of the "TimesNew Roman" rut...check this out!

0 comments:

Be a nuggethead...subscribe!

You! Yes you! Join us now!

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP