Support this site!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Take the edge off your noisy environment...free white noise!

I recently blogged about a website called iSerenity.com which is a great site for grabbing a little peace for your busy day.  In the course of my research I learned about one home office worker who uses "white noise" and "pink noise" to work in virtual silence.  His claim is that eventually the human ear/mind will block out or ignore the white noise and leave you in virtual silence.  I haven't tried it that long, but I can say that it's a bit "trance-inducing".  I find myself being able to relax without having the urge to pee (like I do when I listen to the "babbling brook").  Sometimes just having light noise can make it much easier to concentrate than nothing at all.  Definitely worth a try...check it out!

Free white noise! - White Noise MP3s.com - Because tinnitus sucks.


, , , , ,

0 comments:

Be a nuggethead...subscribe!

You! Yes you! Join us now!

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP